Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] A BEST -15th Anniversary Edition- on 28th March ~Thread II~
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
So I did get mine today.

The photobook isn't all -that- special. It's mostly made up of interviews with a small group of famous people talking about Ayu and then the lyrics.

The amount of new pictures they have included are good, but they're mostly collages. Had they all been individual pages I think it'd be more worth it imo.

I mean it's good to have and see, but if you're buying it solely for the photobook you might be disappointed. But maybe not? haha I guess it depends on what everyone was expecting. I do think they could have done -a lot- with the photobook and video content. They could have interviewed Ayu now and have her reflecting back on it.

That being said, the box is very nicely made. The t-shirts print looks quite high quality too.

I got the one with her looking down and my roommate got the one with her looking up to the right with her hand on her mouth.

I wanted the one with the pouty face, oh well haha.

Now, next I want A BALLADS remastered. I want a remastered version of RAINBOW. It's killing me that we don't have one. And because it was limited to a compilation album the chances of getting it is super low.
I just wish they could include english translation for OS fans...
RAINBOW was included in the DVD-audio and the quality was pretty good.