Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018, 12:47 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
the entire thing is a symptom of her becoming more focused on her tours than being, you know, a recording artist. i've been saying for a LONG time that she can't realistically direct her energies towards both equally. she's not in her twenties anymore. touring is both mentally and physically exhausting.

and you know, to her credit, maybe she doesn't want to release an album full of 15 tacky kpop rejects a la koda kumi. the landscape of pop music is so piss poor, she's likely receiving tons of trash demos. A stellar quality pop album like A ONE being released in 2015, is the exception, not the rule.
Girl, don’t be pushing your opinions as facts and sounding rude to boot.

The last album of Ayu’s I would personally consider “stellar” is Next Level. As a result, I would personally prefer that she focus on touring and making her old songs remain relevant to me.

But, I feel like the rest of her fans would have a meltdown if she did that. I really follow Ayu for her past hits and enjoying her glam lifestyle and tours, and I would assume that I’m the minority.

wednesday's child is full of woe