Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2018, 08:16 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I'm in the same boat (for a different show date though). Ticket.co.jp no longer accepts foreign credit cards as far as I can tell, though you can buy off them if you can get to a Lawson's or 711 to pay within 30 minutes of ordering. I ended up contacting japanconcerttickets.com. They buy them off the resale sites and can ship them to you. I not know that much about them, as I haven't actually purchased the tickets from them yet, but the reviews seem to be good. Maybe someone else here has more experience with them or a similar website. Otherwise you'll have to buy from a convenience store machine, hopefully they'll still have.
I used japanconcerttickets.com for a couple of concerts last month. While it adds a bit to the price, I found it worthwhile and very easy to use. Tickets arrived VERY quickly as well. Well, one of them - my ticket for Ayu I just had to print out at a 7-11 when I arrived in Japan.