Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Official TeamAyu 'A & STAFF DIARY' entries
Thread: [Official Message] Official TeamAyu 'A & STAFF DIARY' entries
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2013, 11:51 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Honestly, I feel about the FC content being shared pretty much the same as I feel about all the media that is shared. Artists release CDs or DVDs and a few buy it while the majority will just download it for free and have access to the same content (and some even get mad if the content doesn't leak fast)... Is it fair for the one who bought the media to see the content being shared for free? Maybe not, but people don't usually complain about it...

Some may argue those are two different things, but I personally see both situations the exact same way, maybe it's just me, but that's how I feel about it, and that's pretty much why I don't mind sharing... In my case, I pay to be a member of the FC just because I like the feeling being a member of my favorite artist's FC, and not for the exclusivity, it just makes me happy to be a member. The same as I buy the CDs because I like to collect what my favorite artists release, and not really because I want the media in them (I don't even play my CDs because I don't want to risk damaging them, I just love collecting). But that's me, and I respect who has a different opinion, so if more people in the forum don't want to see the posts being shared I'll just stop sharing them here, I don't mean to disrespect anyone...