Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2019, 12:02 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
You don't need to change your keyboard language to write Ał with photoshop. You can do it with two layers. They aren't lazy. Ayu want it that way. Surely because it looks more like two persons joining hands and so their force to do something. Which is the meaning of this concert.
I mean, before we only saw it in written messages. Her team didn't create any logo where they could have done what you said.

Obviously they have accepted A^3 in the logo, I just meant that due to the cube thing (Ał) that's why they orginally had to go with the ^3. After all, the announcent is in text form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Maybe Ayu's team (or Japanese people in general, idk) are just used to seeing "power" written as "^" instead of a superscript and it just doesn't look unnatural to them, just like we're used to seeing it written in a superscript lol It's all super trivial imo
That wouldn't even surprise me tbh. I just don't think the meaning is that deep, like it is for some

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 8th March 2019 at 12:16 PM.