Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu and Maro Relationship Thread II
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2012, 10:46 PM
あゆちゃん♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
I was actually kinda shocked that most female fans could actually accept ayu easily for what she had done.
Being a 3rd party in a marriage, regardless of whether they're still married or just divorced not long isn't a really good thing in asia country. From what I've known from the articles, Maro applied for divorce but the wife is still filing for objection even though the court had approved (that would make the divorce still on hold?). Ayu jumping in at this timing isn't really helping at all. The wife could just argue that they've been in a relationship all these while. And it's hardly even a year since she had "divorce" with mannie.
I'm pretty sure most of the female in japan, esp those non-fan of ayu's would had a very bad image of her. As for Akiko, I don't think that she hasn't said anything wrong at all. Just try putting yourself into the wife's shoe and see how you would think about the appearance of ayu into their marriage.
I still love the past ayu where she totally kept quiet about her love life to the media (Tomoya) Even though it's a known to the public that they're together, there's not much of a effect to the public. It should have been kept that way. So I'm not really supportive of her action this time...
I agree!