Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2019, 07:47 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I mean, i'm happy for her if she's enjoying herself touring so much. But as a fan, I just find it boring, being her fan used to be exciting and now it's been pretty boring since 2017.

Of course I love her past material and i'm happy to have a lot of past albums to listen to, I still listen to her music a lot. However my complain and most of the forum I guess is not just about her not recording new albums or singles, it's about not releasing anything at all. There have been so many concerts that still haven't gotten a DVD release, for example POM 2018 was a major arena tour and yet we still haven't gotten a DVD release, isn't it weird? I get it, she may be not inspired enough to create new songs, but come on, how hard is it to release her concerts on DVD?

Just like AyuCanada just said, it's like they kept one thing (the tours) and got rid of the rest, which makes her carreer pretty boring to follow nowadays, not just because of the lack of new music, but because of the lack of everything except the tours.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 16th March 2019 at 07:51 PM.