Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2)
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 01:12 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Empry, don't worry, there were still lots left. At least 30 for sure, around the same amount for the Saitama concert. The prices seam to be lower than previous tours as well if i base myself on prices that people mentioned here. I've seen a few A block tickets at the Ueno shop going for 20000, 32000 and up. I've seen a pair that was going for like 75000 or something crazy like that. That's prolly first row on the floor, hehe.

And yeah like slayer was saying, i think this tour won't be as successful as previous ones. My guess is since she hasn't released a new album yet, people aren't interested to hear the same songs as last year and might think that this tour will be boring since she only released a few new singles. Good for me and all of us who will be attending, it's driving down ticket prices, haha!

I'm heading for Harajuku tomorrow, will check the shop there as well and i will buy my ticket tomorrow. I might be lucky enough to score some A block tickets for pretty cheap. Will post back again tomorrow!