Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Bilibili Macro Link 2021
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2021, 06:54 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
Well, we have cases like that since I remember being a fan of her, specially during Countdown Lives (as we usually didn't have access to unedited Arena Tour recordings). I remember how different she sounded during Endless sorrow @ CDL 05-06, with a lot of editing to make her sound on-key at the DVD version.
Yes I know what you mean. I used to listen to the non edited live, if you compare it with the dvd you can really hear the work being done. And to be honest the source material wasn’t sooo bad. She sounded quite strong that CDL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
My point is, considering all the circumstances and given her actual condition, I think she sounds as good as she can and she's not struggling or shouting a lot. Also, her singing difficulties aren't on her way to convey emotions during the performance (different from POA^3, when she was too disturbed, probably because she couldn't her herself properly). I'm personally satisfied with that, but I know it's subjective.
Of course, I agree on that ; )
(I remember she sounded quite sick that night during POA^3 recording or like she damaged her voice previously).