Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2021, 03:07 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I recently found a bunch of Ayu's old Twitter photos she posted in 2010-2011 and I honestly started missing those days when she was the one using it instead of her staff. It was fun to watch how she interacted with fans all the time even though there was a ton of drama because of it. She was the only reason why I started using that app in the first place tbh. Otherwise I wouldn't have even made one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I guess I'll be really disappointed if she continues with TA Summer Party with an audience. Probably it'll be legal and "following all the security measures", but I'll still think it'll be irresponsible from her and her staff to going on with this. The number of COVID cases are really out of the control in Japan.
Maybe they think the virus might not spread if the event is held outside. I read there's a smaller chance to get exposed to it outside because the air moves around so much more unlike inside a building. However, I do agree with you. I think they should do a livestream without an audience instead.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Last edited by Minttulatte; 11th August 2021 at 12:39 AM.