Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New album "Remember you" on sale 2023.01.25
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2023, 11:28 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
I really like the flow this album has so far. I think songs that are released already fits really well together. I was afraid of this album being just a random collection of songs but this is really good so far.

I really like (NOT) Remember me as well, it's been stuck in my head since it's release. It could fit even in older releases like Secret. It has that classical ayu-sound that only she can convey I'm so excited to hear the rest of the unreleased songs
I totally agree with you about the flow. The album so far seems very solid and cohesive, and every song works very well together.

Nonfiction is still so far my personal favourite. I like that the album starts so energetically and with so strong, fierce and powerful first couple of songs. I even like Summer Again now although at first it was a bit difficult song for me. But it's bright, happy and just makes you want to dance so I really have started to like it.

(NOT) Remember me is interesting. I like the energy and power in this one too but I think the mixing could be better. The song is a bit of a mess to be honest, but it's still a good song.

It's a strong album for sure. I also look forward to hearing the rest.