Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Utada Hikaru] 59th Thread: New best-of album, SCIENCE FICTION (2024)
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2024, 11:18 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

I'm really happy that she released 4K videos. Strangely tho she omitted FOL and Goodbye Happiness (she did include Sakura Nagashi). Also I wish she would also release 4K of the recent videos. Her latest one (Naniiro Demonai Hana) is so beautiful...

Edit: I realized she did include FOL. And also I just realized that how small number of pvs she has lol. The number of Japanese pvs before her haitus was... 25 right? (Automatic, time will tell, Movin' on, First Love, ATY, W&S, For You, Time Limit, CYKAS?, FD, traveling, Hikari, SD, DR, COLORS, Dareka, BML, Passion, Keep Tryin', Boku wa Kuma, FOL, BW, HS, POL, Goodbye Happiness).

And after during and haitus... Sakura Nagashi, Hantaba, Nijikan, Forevermore, Anata, Hatsukoi, Time, OLK, PINK BLOOD, Kimi, BAD mode, Gold, Naniirodemonai Hana. 13, not bad...

Maybe ayu released so many pvs throughout her career, so compared to her, hikki's collection seems so minimal lol....

Last edited by bluegie; 29th March 2024 at 08:07 AM.