Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2019, 12:47 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

During semi final XOXO part, I saw a stupid fan grab her shoulder very hard, you might as well felt pain seeing them. I think this is
Why she doesn’t come down during final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
Yes she did, I was there last night. I just can't believe it when I heard the intro of You & Me, you kept Feel the love 〜 Merry-go-round for almost the whole tour but gonna ax it at the final?! What the fuck?!
In fact I think it was the worst tour final ever. At the beginning of the tour there was some less performed songs like YOU, Last angel, Survivor and the special acapella version of The way I am but she ditched them. And Merry-go-round which is the only less performed song left in the setlist, she decided to ditched it at the final but change it to You & Me, what the hell are you going on?! At XOXO part, she did went down from the stage in semi final, but she didn't in the real final. Is it really a real final performance should be?!
Btw I doubt if the performance last night will be recorded for DVD / Blu-ray release as I didn't see any extra cameras set in the venue like last year jtb final. Maybe we will not get any release of this tour final.