Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2022, 07:20 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Yeah, ever since reCORD/reLIVE I feel like the FC bundles are way too expensive. I guess it's just how things are nowadays, with less people buying her stuff there are less copies to dilute the fixed costs of produtction. So the price goes up. But then they also started making things in bigger and heavier boxes, which makes the overseas shipping costs go way too high, and therefore also the fees I pay here in Brazil. I feel sad cause I was up to date with her tours and studio albums until AND, but after that just couldnt keep up with everything...
I definitely hear you about the shipping costs. Also I dunno if Brazil is in the same situation, but here in Canada since early this year the ONLY shipping options available to Canada from Japan are DHL from tenso and CDJapan only has DHL & Fedex which charge even larger customs charges and fees too. Options like EMS, Regular Airmail etc are all suspended. I haven't been buying ANYTHING from Japan since this happened. I also listen to Hikki and STILL haven't been able to buy my copy of Bad Mode.