Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- II
View Single Post
Old 31st August 2019, 06:27 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Oh, overall I agree that Japanese society is more toned-down now. Never doubted you on that.
I just say it's much more delicate than saying it regressed and different aspects need to be looked at differently.
Music shows e.g. just don't have that audience and influence anymore like in the past. So of course people going to those music shows specials and year-end shows would behave in a different way, more expressionless in that instance.
Because of the segmentation and permanent globalization I agree people are more focused on their "bubble". You don't need to go out of it to find what you want (it's easier to find your bubble in the first place), popularity is different than in the past. For music show specials you probably can find more fans of more artists, why they can be quieter as a whole. But it's hard to pin it down in either way.
That's why I don't want say anymore to this, it's complicated enough as it is like every social matter.
And simply liking or not liking cultural products is something different.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」