Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2009, 10:56 PM
Sexy little things Protector

Well they've both grown on me since. At times I find ROCKET SNEAKER to be really relaxing and exactly what I need, but OnexTime still has yet to really grown on me. I do find it really relaxing, though. But as someone said, it reminds me of Ticket a lot.

And personally, if I find that an artist isn't releasing material to my liking I generally don't associate it with needing more time off. I generally associate it with just losing their creativity or the spark they used to have. In Ai's case, her change of songs just feels like to me a change of her personality, and not being as upbeat and maybe creative as she used to be. However, because she releases songs like 360 and shachihata, I know her creativity's not gone. I know she has it in her. On Ayu's case, though, the constant recent releases of not-as-great-as-they-used-to-be (subjective opinion, but I still think her releases are great. I'm still a hard core Ayu fan) may be because she needs a break. She releases so many singles a year, that it's really hard to spend time exploring for something. Though she did take that break when touring last year. Whatevs.