Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~IV: Second chapter~
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2017, 10:20 PM
SURREAL Initiate

So many negative comments, how sad for Ayu, though I kinda get how y'all feel, but vocally it was so much better than both past CDL, the setlist was nothing new, I get that some could get tired, but other people may enjoy it otherwise there would be no public at all, and most important imo, she was happy, she enjoyed being there, and I enjoyed watching her, I'm not saying that you guys have to like it, I myself hope big changes for 2nd chapter, but we should just support her and not being so negative, people say things like "she should take care of her health" and I agree but... if she didn't, and it's doing this long af tour, going to small venues where she never went before, I truly hope to be wrong, but perhaps her condition doesn't have a solution, perhaps she's trying to do what she loves to do as much as possible, if you knew you won't be abable to do something you love in a certain ammount of time, wouldn't you just throw everything away and do it till the very end as long as you can? well, that's just my opinion, I liked the show, nothing spectacular but it was good, really looking forward for 2nd chapter

Last edited by Evan Odinson; 24th July 2017 at 10:24 PM.