Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - BUDDHA2 theme song 'Pray' composed by Kunio Tago, track to be released in Spring
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2013, 06:22 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I agree, Party Queen would be the blunder

Scar's arrangement is lackluster? filler? You must be still blinded by your love for Days to see Scar for the beautiful, haunting and tragic song that it is that doesn't need a crazy arrangement to stand apart!

A song for a spiritual movie is her forte! She better not screw this up and release anything related to you & me!
Chill out, I didn't say it was a bad song. It's just dated sounding. Which isn't bad, but Duty is 1 million times better. The song that is. The arrangement isn't bad, and I might have chosen a rather strong word to express my feelings regarding the arrangement, but hearing the melody in my head, I feel as if the song could be something grandeur had there been an alternate arrangement that helped propel that chorus even further.

And speaking on terms of Party Queen vs. LOVE again: Party Queen had reminds me, which is a total trump card, and therefor owns LOVE again.