Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA Blog: 春よ、来い。| Haru yo koi
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2021, 10:46 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I’m glad I was able to help explain. I can’t speak for Ayu, only for myself, but trying to force creativity somehow expends more energy than when it’s flowing easy. When things are flowing easy, there’s usually such a feeling of excitement that you can forget even to eat or drink and you just don’t want to stop because if you stop you risk losing your flow of creativity. However, when you’re trying to force things it’s much harder, things aren’t coming, it’s not feeling right and you’re just dissatisfied with how it’s going, you’re sad and disappointed in yourself which on one hand makes you work harder but also increases stress and feeling of dissatisfaction with your work if it doesn’t feel right right away. Of course, I can’t speak for Ayu only for myself, but I certainly can see her feeling this way if she wasn’t connecting to her flow of creativity the way she used to.

And it was probably even harder for her who actually could produce way more than the average artist in a very short time spam.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)