Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2014, 09:57 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.
I really recommend you using cdjapan,they are super fast! I usually receive orders in four days, and when it's a preorder they send items some days before the release date.
The last order I made with CDJ was Kumi's new album which I received today just 2 days after the release date! (Using airmail) While my last order at YA took a whole month to arrive.
If you want your items to arrive fast I recommend you to use CDJ, If you don't mind waiting or if the item you want isn't available, YA is a good option; you will receive the parcel eventually and the customer service is really good. Also,If the order is really heavy you'll save money using YA.
Hope I helped you

thanks ownsarai