Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - You were... / BALLAD information thread [IV]
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2009, 11:49 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Not true, SoundScan posted the exact numbers for each version and I posted them somewehre before (for Rule/Sparkle and Days/GREEN). The majority of people buy the CD+DVD ver. where for example versions B and C of Rule/Sparkle sold around 15k and 10k each.
I'm just making an assumption, not the exact number. Probly I should modify that. Let's say this time she sells 90K. I would say 40K copies are from fans who only buy single piece, then 5K or so from casual buyers. the remaining 45K will be purchase by.. ~10 - 15K fans who will get multiple copies.

Ahh I think it's pointless to speculate how that damn no. 1 streak will affect sales, since avex hasn't made any move anywayz (or probly they are not going to make any). What I'm afraid is fukuyama. His single is usually a miss, or a sudden huge hit. If this single is a miss, then it doesn't matter whether avex moves the release date or not. If this single is a hit.. I think avex should move it if they wanna save her streak. Sometime fukuyama san can make miracle hits, and I expect that if this single is another hit, it will sell over 200K on the first week for sure. I dun think ayu's first week sale can get another closer to that.. UNLESS if ayu is making a miracle hit.. (oh well she hasn't made any for the past few years..)