Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2020, 09:01 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONJJONG View Post
^ I thought the lottery will only start from Jan 6th??

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1080004
It’s actually very confusing. The lottery from JAN 6 is for overseas TA members only. There will be another lottery starting JAN 8 for TA members who joined for PROMISED LAND (I have no idea what this means). I don’t think you can apply to either lottery if you have not joined TA yet. You can still join TA and if they do another round of lotteries you can apply. Sorry, but the email was very confusing.
Quote:

[Precautions]
◆This advanced ticket application for tickets is open to those who have been issued member codes within the application period.
◆This application site is for those not living in Japan. Only those who have registered their country of residence as a country other than "Japan" when applying can apply. Those who registered themselves as living in "Japan" cannot apply through this site. Please take note.
◆In this advance application for tickets, please enter your fan club member code + password that you used when registering.

[Applications accepted during]
January 6th (Mon) 3:00 p.m. to January 14th (Tue) 11:59 p.m., 2020
*Applications are not accepted in the order of arrival. Please carry out the procedure early during the period.
*Those who have newly joined "ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A" are scheduled to be able to apply from January 8th (Wed). Please do not worry as this does not mean that you will be at a disadvantage for the ballot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_rq View Post
Thanks you so much for this info, I really appreciate it ♥
You’re welcome. I’m sorry they made it so confusing, I have no idea if they’ll do another round of lottery if you join TA now.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 2nd January 2020 at 09:07 PM.