Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 01:50 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
FWIW Evolution was a totally different arrangement to what we’ve previously seen
Not so different than the version she did during Made in Japan though. I dunno the only songs that sounded different than what we have previously heard were next level, ever free and surreal. I couldn’t even tell she would sing next level until she started singing as the arrangement is so different. Oh yeah and the MC before B&D was so tiring and long it killed all the fun(k) for me.

Oh and you all know I adore this woman to death, this is the 7th year in a row that I am here to see her and this is just too far from what she can do. And saying it’s all about music this time isn’t completely true, she sure tries to make it seems so, but she had set some standards for her self and this simply isn’t good enough. This year so many people including myself wore the old t shirts, because the new ones were so bad so people bought towels instead and it seems that, much like with the goods, the rest of this tour was put together in a couple of days.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 8th April 2018 at 01:55 AM.