Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Official M(A)DE in Japan sales
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Official M(A)DE in Japan sales
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2016, 01:03 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowo View Post
hey guys, I know it's probably something well-known and all, but there's some site we can buy j-pop albums and the sale is counted to Oricon? or they're not counting these copies at all?
There are online sites that are affiliated with official Oricon sales/charts but I think there are certain rules as to what sales are counted. I know at YesAsia, the sales do go towards the official Oricon but NOT sales that are shipped outside of Japan.

Do the sales of Japanese CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products at YesAsia.com count towards Japan's Oricon music charts?
YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. The fulfilled sale quantities of all Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products at YesAsia.com are reported to Oricon on a weekly basis. However, according to Oricon policy, only orders that are shipped to Japan are reflected in the Oricon music charts. Sales of Japan Version music products that are shipped outside Japan will not be reflected in the Oricon charts. These sales data are confidential and will not be available to the public.

Please visit Oricon's official website (Japanese only) to find out more about Oricon chart rankings and Oricon's partner shops.