Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2018, 05:51 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I can so agree with you voltron.
I also whould have loved CdM-level show as I especially planned my trip arround her anniversary and was expecting THAT super big anniversary show, but even if it wasnīt like that I wasnīt disappointed at all, but I can totally understand that ppl who expected the same as me or a 1->1 copy of original PoM are disappointed. I also whould have loved a bit more strings, a bit more glamour, but all in all I rly enjoed the show as it was, the setlost was rly awesome, her voice was good, her "acting" is srsly a bit to over-the-top but I am used to it xD
I can also understand Ayu that she is not satisfied wuth the show, maybe she wanted to do exactly that what I was talking about me (and sure most fans) expected but just couldnīt in this short time and with her condition. I have the feeling she wanted to deliver big, otherwise she wouldnīt have set up a 60 dates tour that goes until so short before her anniversary, but she just took over and overestimated her physical strengh and the limits of her body.
Alltough I whould love a bomb and many anniversary stuff diring and after the tour I just wish that she rests a bit.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023