Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 『A BALLADS 2』on sale 2021.04.08 [II]
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2021, 01:40 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Basically, moved on learning about Ayu news from her instagram straight, and I was screaming when she started singing the chorus of Haru Yo Koi!!!! This cover means a lot to me, and I'm so happy that we finally get a studio version + gorgeous PV!!! for this masterpiece. 18 years worth the fandom!

Last week I was reaching a max. point, and literally wanted to stay sad in bed forever. This little teaser made my day, and I am looking forward to the release. Ayu still got it, her music still puts a smile on my face and soothes the dark days. I'm probably being a little over the top here, but really... I'm over the moon about this, and it feels so great!

I'm surprised she didn't include lots of songs from LOVE again. I was really sure this release was gonna be LOVE again part 3.0, but I'm glad to see variety. Sucks that there's no Sweet Scar though. Hopefully, she will do this one justice in the future. I would kill for a live performance.