Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2016, 08:51 AM
July 1st Initiate

I think she really needs to take some rest. Especially for her voice, but also for here creativity.
Maybe it sounds a bit harsh, but I think she needs to stop for a while and think. Take inspiration. Take singing classes, but not in classical classes : I'm sure there are singing coaches that can teach her to sing correctly while she's dancing, when she's in effort situations.
It would be a great improvement for her, and she will be able to bring us a magnifiscent show that won't need as much voice-editing as CDL 15-16.
And about creativity, maybe she needs to hire her staff overseas or try new ideas that actually WORKS (not a mish-mash of something new or fun like she did with CoLOURS... It wasn't a bad album musically, but the idea behind was a little rough, it would have deserved a bit more of reflexion and ingeniosity to arrange and present the things together). Working with new talents is actually a great idea, but that needs to be useful for HER in first place, not a kind of promotion for them.