Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II)
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2019, 10:39 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperatriz Ayumi View Post
It sounds good but, do I have to go early to the stadium or is it ok to be there like 20:00? I am asking this because it's my first time attending an Ayu concert and I don't know very well all the details.

I will be visiting some places like Shibuya and Harajuku during the 31st, so I will have my power bank and digital camera in my bag. Is there any problem to enter the stadium with a camera? Of course I am not going to take pictures.

However, if I am not mistaken, there were some tours where you COULD take pictures but NOT filming. Am I correct?
20:00 is more than fine, and still quite early given the doors don't open until later. But if it's your first time it's good to go early as there will likely be lots of cosplayers, lots of Ayu vans, goods queue and probably a soba noodle stand who give out Ayu chopsticks.

Regarding the camera, most digital cameras are fine to take in as they are small size, just put them in your bag. If you had large professional camera gear on you, you would be very unlikely to bring it in.