Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2010, 07:29 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^well, we can do more than 1 DVD if for one continent there isn't enough space... my problem is that this has been announced in different sites and we can't know for sure that everyone gets the 2min update, and as I said maybe some people already did a clip with the 1,30 rule...

by the way, a little udpate!!

update 05/02

- we have someone with Japanese Language Proficiency: JLPT 1 level!! Ivy ^^ She is from australia and has been in japan studing too. she would be able to translate the english texts to japanese for the subtitles!! We all are agree that this will be better because Ayu will feel more comfortable reading them in japanese ^^ She agrees on translating everything as for now she's the only one in the crew that is able to do that, but of course the early she gets the texts, the better, so now we are talking about setting the 31th of august as a deadline for clips and also for the crew members.

What I think is:

- accept all clips until 31/08
- finish translating and subtitling all the clips we have
- when we finish that, if we still aren't delivering it to Ayu, start accepting clips again ^^

what do yo think? This is only in order to be sure that we will be able to finish translating and subtitling all the clips... as we only have one person translating.. as always, if someone is able to help, is welcome!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~