Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2010, 11:21 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i never heard of it .... and wouldnt buy from there . especially since all come from china they might just post an official picture and say its legitiate to not get the website shut down and send u a bootlegs . you should buy your cds from reputable websites like cdjapan ,playasia, hmv , mu-mo , amazon.com or ahs ( lots of fan are selling their cd here some have really cheap cds if you want overseas press )

its kind of like chinatown everytime i go they have ayumi cds from 2$ to 5$ but seriously they are awfull bootlegs with different tracklist than the original cd and "extra " tracks .its cheap but quality isnt there ...

there is something fishy about your website dont you find it strange that single or album cost the same $6.95 ? and they can go so low ?
because even the official korean , overseas press and chinese press are cheap but the singles always cost less than an album...i just think that's a red flag already

(in my opinion japanese press remains the best but after its all about personal choices )

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 25th March 2010 at 11:28 PM.