Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets in Japan
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2006, 09:24 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I'm seriously planning for AT 2007 as well. I will probably go in June to one of the last concerts in Yoyogi (doesn't have to be the very last one).
I will (like any one would) buy some tickets before I go to japan (yahoo, ebay, whatever), and then go to those ticket resellers for a second concert and maybe try to get some deal for some good tickets. But it would be nice to go with a few AHS members together, all from different parts of the world.

I will be going to Tokyo for a week at the end of october and I'm going to check on those ticket resellers, where they are exactly in Harajuku. Will probably take some pictures how to get there and prepare some other stuff as well.
And also one tip if you buy tickets before you go to japan, DON'T use akibado, they are very slow lately (meaning 1-2 months), fdjp is probably faster.

So count me in too for AT 2007 too. PM me as well if you want. I'm a good planner.
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3