Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'Feel the love / Merry-go-round' out 12/25 [III]
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2014, 12:19 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
The new single has, in my opinion:

1 absolute fire song
1 garbage song
1 meh song

I think it'll do OK but all the namie stans and some regular people will buy the future new album instead as usual. Otherwise BBC would have sold 380k. Although her selling power is lessening, much like our Ayuma and Kumi Kehova (but these two are in an all time selling low)
totally agree. What I can't stand are namie stans claiming big numbers of sold copies compared to ayu when really, they're not that much. I saw no one on tumblr, for example, bragging about BBC's numbers because it sold much or less like ayu/kuu's singles, so everyone kept silent. But when an album from her sells more than our ayuma BANG, hating everywhere "where's your queen now? haha real queen of jpop!" I love Namie but seriously, these comparisons are ridiculous. Plus all of this stans seem to forget that there was a time, once upon a time, where namie album didn't sell THIS well. Ayu's ones did, indeed. So yeah, it's a question of time really.