Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Can I report...
Thread: Can I report...
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2010, 07:28 AM
Liar Initiate

I don't understand why everyone is attacking PaPaRatZi...

1. the PM started with "no offense" implying a non-aggressive address.
2. The thread starter is the one with the derogatory banner in his/her signature basically telling people who can't speak what he/she considers English (as in with proper grammar and such) to get the heck out.
3. Was ANY part of PaPaRatZi's message attacking the thread starter? Well, yes, PaPaRatZi corrected his/her grammer but was it a false correction? PaPaRatZi's correction is in the correct tense and even ironic in that this grammar-stuck-up cannot properly construct proper sentences him/herself in the oh so perfect manner he expects of others (not to mention a hasty misinterpretation of the phrase "suit yourself").
4. Really? You need to make a thread asking how to report someone because they corrected your grammar while you yourself are being a jerk about other member's English? What do you think's going to happen? PaPaRatZi's going to get banned from AHS because you felt it was offensive for someone to put you down over a little grammar mistake whereas you yourself put people down all day with that banner of yours? Some class, please.

So what now? Am I also immediately added to block list too because I said some not so nice truths about you? I'm not acquainted with PaPaRatZi and for all I know, he/she could be a total jerkface and someone I might come to dislike. As of right now though, in this case, I don't believe PaPaRatZi did anything wrong.

EDIT: Oh guess I'll never find out what kind of person PaPaRatZi. You seem to have him/her all taken care of. Why don't you make a new signature announcing "All People Who Speak Out Against Me GTFO Or Else I Will Harrass You Until You Leave"? I guess that pretty much makes this thread pointless...
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100369

Last edited by Polyrhythm; 16th April 2010 at 07:41 AM.