Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2022-2023 A 〜Remember you〜
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2022, 01:28 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Okay! I'm back now from the concert too! Mind you all, I cried for the first 15 min as I was in shock I was finally at an Ayu concert in person... I also haven't been that active in watching all the recent concerts on DVD, so I'm not sure if some of this was recycled material and how much was new. For me, it felt really fresh overall and the concert had good energy.

Just some thoughts...

- I was prepared for the vocals, prepped the partner for potential vocal issues. It was actually not that bad vocal wise as I had expected, similar to watching her other live, unedited performances. So I didn't mind it at all. A few small moments of cringe, but eeeeh...we didn't mind it.
- Really enjoyed all the songs chosen! Ayu cried a bit at the end, it was so sweet.
- November was so nice, I really loved getting to hear it live!
- The drum interlude(s) was so great live and so were the strings pieces, these were a highlight as they stood out as very different from everything else in the show.
- Intro was also super awesome and well done
- Ayu was really visible throughout the concert, she made use of the full stage so even those in the back got to see her up close.
- M was good over all, visually stunning.
- All the costumes and outfits were just gorgeous! Loved them all!