Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New digital single 'Mask' out November 18th, 2022
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2022, 05:30 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
For people who come here to vomit with rainbow unicorns I put my opinion under the spoiler
Spoiler:
what a huge disappointment
It sounds like many other TK songs, and they all are not so good. That's not ayu's fault, that's completely fault of composer and arranger who is the one person, as we know. I wish ayu never work with him again until he create something really outstanding.
At least cover is cool.
LOLOLOL

So, i mean, it’s alright. If i had to chose one out of the 3 that we have already got, i think this would be the one as in i don’t hate it (yet). It didn’t make my ears bleed like Summer Again did, i like the melody of it and it has some interesting bits in it. If it started playing randomly i wouldn’t skip it, but it's not the song i’d seek to listen to purposefully.

Ayu to me is drama in a music form. Her voice works a lot better with rich arrangements, maybe that’s why this one doesn’t make me gag lol cuz it has a bit more weight to it. Over all these 3 are not it. Especially the first two, those were some watered down scraps from the garbage bin. I hope we won’t get any more of that.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 17th November 2022 at 05:33 PM.