Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayumi's relationship with Leslie Kee after Manuel Schwarz
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2013, 12:41 AM
no more words Initiate

Ayumi's relationship with Leslie Kee after Manuel Schwarz

I've just discovered that the photobook filled with 'raunchy poses' of Manuel was actually shot by Leslie Kee and was probably 'another one' in the series of his nude photobooks (some of which are totally XXX!). Leslie is a photographer who has photographed Ayu on couple of occasions, including taking a slightly-nude photo of her for a 'nude celebrities' exhibition a couple of years ago, and it seemed like they were on friendly terms because of their cooperation (I mean, Ayu doesn't just let any kind of photographer take shots of her, especially a revealing kind of one, and sign them with his own name and put on display under his own 'brand' as Leslie Kee is doing - he's name is always very prominently attached to his shots), but is there any information about what is their relationship after the Manuel break-up incident?

I must admit I find it very strange that Ayumi, as reported, didn't know about Manuel's photobook... I mean Leslie and Ayumi were close enough, didn't he let her know? The book was all complete, printed and everything, meaning Manuel and Leslie worked on it without Ayu's knowledge on consent. The fact that it was printed meant some time had to go by after the actual shoot, while the book was being prepared and put together, and she still didn't find out? Considering Ayumi's management team is not by any way amateurs, and Manuel was Ayumi's husband, he must have been watched (you know, taken an eye on) by her management, how could it possibly have gone unnoticed to them and her that he was shooting a photobook with such photos?

I haven't been around here for a while, so perhaps this mystery had already been solved?