Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - POWER of MUSIC live recording to be released
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2012, 08:13 AM
forgiveness Initiate

From that setlist, this is what I think:

01.forgiveness Will be included
02.progress Might be included Because it means so much for Ayu and her supporting her country. Maybe they should include the Kouhaku performance with this one instead. So ppl can hear her sing nippon.
(A Song for XX: Prelude)
03.M
Will be included
04.decision Don't think it will be included
(Catcher In The Light)
05.walking proud
Might be included, her vocals was awesome here
06.part of Me Might be included
07.beloved Will probably be included, good vocals, fitting lyrics for the contexture.
08.BRILLANTE Don't think it will be included
(overture)
09.Days
Don't think it will be included
10.ANother song feat URATA NAOYA Don't think it will be included
11.Why... feat JUNO Don't think it will be included
12.vogue Will be included
13.Far away Will be included
14.SEASONS Will be included
(WONDERLAND)
15.Bold & Delicious
Will probably be included Very different, but it may not be included because of the fact that this song is fun to watch live, not so much while listening on a cd...?
16.Mirrorcle World Might be included Souded good live and new arrangement.
17.evolution Hmm, tricky... But... Might not be included Not her best vocals (in comparison with the rest of the concert) and the arrangement is not very different from the original.
18.Boys & Girls Hmm, tricky... But... Might not be included Same as evolution + a very long and annoying outro.
19.Born To Be... Will probably be included Nice interaction with the audience yet still easy to hear the song for the cd.
20.A Song is born Will be included Naturally
21.Thank U Oh dear god please no

EDIT: Oh btw, is this CD supposed to be FROM the live or just the songs with their new arrangements recorded again in studio?

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 6th February 2012 at 08:17 AM.