Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX]
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2010, 06:54 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
I wouldn't say to avoid Taiwan/HK users at all. Usually when a Taiwanese/HK seller says they are selling the Avex Taiwan or HK releases, it's legit. You can tell by the listing, pricing and the stock. Bootlegs are usually extremely cheap, the seller usually has a ton of them in stock and they always try to avoid mentioning which company printed it. It's the ones that claim they are selling the Japan release *brand new* for an abnormally low price that you have to look out for. Plus, a seller can easily say they're in Japan but they're not. I've come across quite a few that in the feedback section, the buyer says the package was postmarked from China. You just gotta be careful.
I guess I'm just more paranoid than most? I've just had bad experiences getting bootlegs before, and I want to be sure it NEVER happens again, especially since I can't really afford to buy replacements right now.

And you're right about false Japan location listings...but I usually go by that in addition to the feedback average/amount of ratings and what else they have on sale. There is exactly one eBayer that I currently trust as far as buying Ayu CDs, and even then I was really worried until I got my first order from him.

Er, yes; *ahem* back on topic indeed...how many other people laughed when they saw the name HAPPY BOX? Couldn't help myself. That's just a short step away from SUPER TERRIFIC HAPPY BOX!