Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』~III~
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2017, 04:23 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Wow, a big shocker. No longer a TA member but that recent post - as long as we have the OFFICIAL English translation - this needs to be a 'critical' post to read, even to non-TA.

This is NOT good. NOT GOOD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
oh my god, ayu just wrote at TA that she had a knee surgery right after CDL and that her right ear ability of hearing also got worse! I'm so shocked.

she wrote that she had problem with her kneecap for 6 years! and that first show in Yokohama Arena was like a return of true ayumi hamasaki for her. she says that she has nothing but stage and she continues to live because of stage and she'll keep performing until her body lets her....

upd. I don't want to be mean or something but she sounds exactly like Yoshiki who had problems with his neck and back for almost 20 years and had really serious surgery few days ago which became big news.

well, I want them both to be healthy!!
A problem in the kneecap for the past SIX years!? Whow... I can't believe this... And not only that, her right ear hearing got worse - I thought that's her remaining ear that she's able to hear!

Is Ayu overstressing or something? This is very concerning...