Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2019, 09:45 PM
Initiate

Imagine we're discussing a printer. The printer stops working right, so we go to a forum to discuss alternatives and wonder what we can do. And then, some other user says "We shouldn't demand things from the printer's company, they will release a fix when they're ready, have some faith". But the thing is, without knowing a fix is in the works, we will try to discuss what we want from the company, and by exchanging points of view, we might even get a temporary fix or solution while the company releases the fix.

The thing is, this is how things are, why aren't we allowed to comment and say openly what we would want from Ayu, without seeming entitled? Like some of you mentioned, Ayu is not our friend, so as harsh as it might sound, she is someone who provides stuff we can buy, and talking about it is not only logical, but needed. I understand some of you have Ayu in a pedestal, but I haven't read any comment saying "She owes us new music, why isn't she providing?". People are expressing what they would like to have, and that's not entitlement, it's just expression of one's wants.

It's like the typical tune of when an artists releases a teaser of a new song, and when fans comment on it, there is ALWAYS someone saying "If you're gonna complain, at least wait til you hear the full thing". But if that happened, forums would be done by now. People like to discuss what happening now, since that's what we can comment on NOW.

Ok, this post is getting too long, but I hope you get my point. Discussing the current stuff and expressing what we want, is not entitlement, it's the natural thing to do as fans.

Set, courtesy of the always reliable Yoake!