Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2019, 07:12 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

@minkAYuko

Yeap, they are all worst singers than Ayu. Specially Hikki, who also happens to be my favorite musician ever. It's not my fault you follow them through overedited DVD footage or is one of those tone deaf Hikki stans who believe Kremlin Dusk live at UU is the best invention since sliced bread, when she actually missed way more notes than she hitted on that, even after it being edited.

They all have way more pleasant tones than Ayu, what it's an easy feat because Ayu actually has a pretty unpleasant tone. And her singing was always kind of terrible. But she never murdered a song in the level Hikki murders Kremlin Dusk, Madonna murdered the Prince tribute and Mylene murders pretty much anything she sings live, as she mostly lip syncs.

And by your logic they all should be actresses, and not singers, as none of them have a good enough technique to be considered anything close to a vocalist, even if them all excell on the emotional delivery.

I don't really get why someone who clearly hates Ayu keeps on coming in here to trash her. Why don't you get a better hobbie, or a job, or something?

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 4th April 2019 at 07:16 PM.