Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II]
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2018, 09:00 AM
rainy day Initiate

I think the alignment of the text is near perfect. Notice how it mirrors the angle/shape of the bend in her arm. Both are like <.

Also notice how the end of each line (the right side) hugs or is in alignment with the part of the image that directly follows it.

ayumi hamasaki: ayus head
ARENA TOUR 2018, POWER of MUSIC, 20th, Annnersary: the blue tulle

Honestly it would look like shit centered and throw off the entire balance of the image as a whole. And I’m inclined left justified may do the same. Kind of amateur techniques if you ask me.

The only thing is the word Anniversary looks like it could have used more work. It almost looks separate from the rest of the text. It should have some breathing room after it like 20th does, or 20th should be moved over a bit so it was hugging the blue tulle that wraps around her jawline more precisely like the rest of the text. I guess if they give 20th breathing room, they should follow suit with Anniversary; and if they make Anniversary hug the image precisely like the first few lines, 20th should too. That’s the only blemish in the layout of the txtーthe relationship between those two lines.

There’s a method to the “madness” people, and it’s not that hard to figure out if you know how to analyze an image or are at least familiar with basic elements and principles of design.

Last edited by Zeke.; 27th February 2018 at 09:22 AM.