Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 49th and 50th singles: [crossroad] 9/22 and [L] 9/29 [V]
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2010, 09:58 PM
from your letter Initiate

I came on just a few minutes ago, hoping that there'd be some news... and there was... and I checked it all out, and...
Disappointment. The covers just don't cut it all for me, looks like a cheap model shoot for some small fashion magazine, and I don't see anything in it that fits with the content. That's my opinion. At least I'm liking the sound of "crossroad" and the tidbits of information about the "blossom" PV has me excited too, but now I'm actually glad I'm not buying the single and have to see those Ayu pictures. If someone makes good fan-covers for the single, I'll use them instead in my iTunes.
And I think this is one of the few times when I feel so incredibly disappointed. Sunrise/Sunset set me off, but it was salvaged with the later releases but then my excitement for new Ayu releases went down a lot after Rock'n'Roll Circus. But hopefully the "blossom" PV will give me a pleasant surprise, the preview info sounds a lot like the preview info for the "BALLAD" PV did, and I loved that PV so much.