Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2010, 12:02 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I want Pre-order links NAO!
I need to go to the hospital again in an hour or two and i am sure it will be sold out till I come back ><
nah, the news aren't even out on the official site. so they can't be up for preordering that fast, i'm thinking like tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
^ I haven't been out of Japan in 2 years so I have no idea whether or not other phones have microSD slots or not xD
most phones, NOKIA/LG/Blackberry/Samsung/Sharp are using mircoSD cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
Ayu wants me to live under a bridge... a bridge decorated with all her albums, singles USB's and microSD.. but under a bridge T_________T

Ok.. with this title I think I can say bye bye to my dearest rock song, isn't it?? Although RnRC was supposed to have lot of rock and it wasn't like that... anyway...

So....

Both CD+DVD and CD onyl come with the serial numebr card for mobile content... AND just de CD+DVD has a special package (I think a sleeve case)

And the photobook only has 12 pages?? O_o

So we get a microSD with songs and PV's... a USB just with songs. the DVD with PV and makings and the photobook... what a strange pack...

Oh, and it says "Blossom" is a special "Director's cut", so it will be a bit different I guess...
poor me too.... i wasn't expecting a mircoSD/USB version(and at 8800yen!!!!), so i just spent like USD$400 on Liz Lisa clothes, a pair of boots and a belt THIS MORNING!!!!
ouch... i have to be on a budget now, no more new stuff till Dec when i can my bonus.

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 28th October 2010 at 12:04 PM.