Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 ~II~
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2016, 12:08 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Oh hell yes I can. Recordings are even more reliable than actual live because during the show the sound is too loud and you are distracted by the visuals. Recordings show all flaws. After attending so many concerts I have a very good idea about her vocal abilities.
And you didn't answer my question about shouting.
No you can't. Let's take Curtain call for example.

It's one of the songs she had a great vocals in and the sound wasn't too loud and what visuals exactly distracts anyone is such a song, especaily when you are not in the front rows and can't see ayu just near you?
The verses in songs like Real me or In The Corner are not so loud as well and she did great singing them.

She DOES shout or can't hit notes from time to time but regardless she still sounded great during most of that show.
And I still don't understand how can recordings be more reliable. Visuals and loudness has to do nothing with it. On the contrary, recordings can be so distorted that it can sound worse than it really is.

But anyway, that's not something I'm going to argue from my experience. From what I heard on that evening, her vocals were pretty good. Others are welcome to have their own opinions.