Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2016, 06:27 PM
BEST Initiate

So everybody has an assigned number of entry on their ticket.

Then you wait with your number groupings while you wait for entry (you can see some signs in my picture that are like: 1- 500, 500 - 1,000, etc.)

They call out each number individually, though they can go pretty rapidly as they get higher in the numbers, and start doing maybe up to 5 or 10 at a time. When they call your number, you can enter the line of people who are entering the building.

Now, if you get there late or it takes you a while to get into the main entry queue when they are calling numbers so fast -- then people with a number after yours will still get to go in and can take your space. The numbers are entry order, not a guarantee of a specific location (other than floor or balcony, which you'll have picked during the lottery and is non-negotiable).

Once you are in the location (at least Diver City), they file you in by rows of maybe 3-5 people deep. Every so often there are metal bars/railings throughout the floor section to try and create distinct areas. So if you are a higher number and toward the back, you're probably not getting up front.

Also, during the early shows people pushed VERY hard. But we were so crammed tight that you really weren't moving more than 1-2 people closer or further back. Before the finale shows, she posted on TA to please be polite and be sure not to hurt everyone, so in the video of the concert everyone is standing nicely in place.

Personally, I will say -- if you want to get as close as you comfortably can within your area, that's fine. But don't be a jerk and try to push other people out of the way just so you can be closer. People were really rude during the show I went to, and while the whole show was like a dream, it basically hurt to walk the next day because I was so sore from trying to stay planted on the ground and getting shoved all around (literally at times my feet were not touching the floor because we were packed in so tight and people were pushing so hard). It definitely took away from the experience a bit.