Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
It's hard for me to give any opinion because I was not there and I haven't heard anything or even seen any outfits...
As for the setlist. I am disappointed. I don't understand what Ayu's vision is for this tour's song selection. I was expecting more songs, at least 1 song from each album. It doesn't have an anniversary feel. But if the performances were good that is what is most important. It's good to hear there was a focus on the music and vocals were good. I care most about the quality.
It still hasn't hit me that ever free was performed live. I was shocked about kanariya but ever free? I won't believe it until I see it. I will be devastated if Ayu removes it.
I feel bad for those that attended and felt disappointed.
Sometimes hype and high expectations can ruin an experience.
I'm still excited to watch this tour regardless.
And I think FoxyPinkGirl meant to reply to someone else or is perhaps making a sarcastic joke.
Well to be honest I don't think her vocals were good. She shouted most of the time and was off key. She had her moments when she was only standing and could concentrate on singing instead of throwing herself onto the floor or overdramatically running from one point of the stage to another.