Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Blossom PV Rumor
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2010, 07:53 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
@Mari-chan: Connected is an animated PV, so that's why it possible doesn't count. However Endless sorrow is a PV without Ayu except the last seconds. For me Endless sorrow is one of her best PV's, because the PV tells a story on its own.
I think blossom will be the same. The PV will tell the song's story without it needs Ayu in it. It will be some kind of drama PV without Ayu in it.
Here are an example of a PV that tells a story without the artist is featured in it:

Before people will comment on it, I only know this drama PV and yes, it's from DBSK. You know, Ayu is a fan of them, so I won't be surprised if she thought about making such a PV after seeing it. She became a fan of them during the time they were promoting "Stand by U" and this PV has both a drama version and a member version. The drama version was released first, then the member version. What if Ayu might follow this? Blossom PV with Jaejoong (drama version) on crossroad and blossom PV with Ayu (normal version) on L?

For those who are interested in the member version:
Spoiler:

And don't kill me for making this comparison, okay? This would be a kind of special thing for her to do, since she never did something like this before.
Ok.. .Connected it animated.. but.. without her.
And in Endless Sorrow... she really in a few seconds. I don't watch this Video very often. Sure.. it has a own story... but I still prefer a PV, where the Singer is in it.