Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2019, 01:06 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Still more than 2. Have you ever seen her live? It's completely different that just watching her on DVD. Like I said, 1LOVE is really fun live and it fit well in this setlist next to W and Lady Dynamite.
I've seen 1 LOVE live 3 times. The first time when I saw this song's performance was JTB Chapter, the choreography changed a bit but second half part of the song still same as CDL 1415/AT15/TA TOUR16. At that time I think it was okay but not quite interested in it. Last year when I attended TROUBLE TOUR, I just felt this song with the same choreography can be kicked out from her concerts. I would be more satisfied if she bring back the dance in AT07.
I won't deny it was fun when I saw the dancers spreading ayu money, which reminded me the MV of 1 LOVE. But I'd prefer other less performed songs like NaNaNa or identity next to Lady Dynamite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
This only looks bad if you disregard that she did not sing it during:
CDL 2015-2016 Made in Tokyo
Arena Tour 2016 Made in Japan
JTB1
JTB3
Arena Tour Power of Music 2018

So there’s been a nice gap between each of 1LOVE performances. She has been touring a lot in the recent years.
That's why I use the word “every year”. I agree she should include some must-have songs in her concerts. Indeed I love evolution, SURREAL, Love song and even You& Me. But it shouldn't be 1 LOVE nor WARNING with 99% same choreography and performance which have been recycled every year since 2015. They should be thrown away unless one day she make something new on them.