Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Girlpop Interview Translation
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2005, 05:27 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvegotMail
I think it's funny- you have all these people saying how they love Ayumi so much, and she's such a beautiful person, but then she starts releasing music that really reflects her, and not stuff people want, "omg she's going down!!"

I think the same, I think it's already said that's she;s doing what she wants and I didn't need her to tell me this cause I already knew!... she's having fun, she's doing what she want, she dosen't has to proove anything to anyone anymore, and She's realsing good music. I like the part where she says 'she dosen't care what others think' cause it's true her music speaks for herself.

don't you love when ayu speaks and you feel she's talking to you cause U get her? well I feel like this...as if she were talking to me with her songs. For instance when she released Step you, it was like she was in sync with me! I needed a song like that and so on for the rest of the songs, (till B.A.D came along, I had my doubts but in the end I got it) and now that I think about it I felt like when ayu said that she wanted to thrown a song and ppl would be like WTH? haha..

sankyou verymcuh for thranslating this! n_n
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)